The voice of the Celtics Mike Gorman talks with Karlson & McKenzie about the recent success of the team without star PG Rajon Rondo.
Kevin is able to keep this caller on the phone despite them knowing that the call isn’t real
Pete asks several Massachusetts residents how they’ll handle winter storm Nemo
Ever wonder if Gronk was in the Porn Industry what the name of it would be? The Gang and callers take some guesses
Did you tweet about Ray Lewis during the Super Bowl? Well you weren’t the only one.
The cast of WIcked Tuna stops by WZLX to chat about their show with K&M.
Time for everyone’s favorite segment – Senseless Survey!
What’s so special about a song called “Monkey Drums”?
Dave Gosher calls K&M and talks Bruins with the gang.
Did you kiss anyone during your Super Bowl party? Was there tongue? John Harbaugh got to second base, right there on the field!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Would you go gamblin'? NH House Voting Whether To Legalize Casino ow.ly/livYt 6 hours ago
- There's so much wrong with this...Boston Church Official Linked to ‘Whitey’ Bulger Accused Of Theft, Racketeering ow.ly/livRS 7 hours ago
- WATCH: Base Jumper Hits Ground at 40 mph - and SURVIVES! ow.ly/livJu 8 hours ago
- David Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 ow.ly/livDc #RIP 9 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie talk about new #Patriots WR Danny Amendola - can he handle Tom Brady's heat? ow.ly/litjM 10 hours ago