Whammie The Intern
Just when you thought the “Call Me Maybe” tune was out of your head, well it won’t be after this video.
Gargle! Gargle like your internship depended on it!
Listen to hear what Hollywood stars came to Boston yesterday and didn’t exactly enjoy the tourist attractions.
Kevin strikes again with the out there question for the unlikely caller.
Tony and Pete talk about the Boston Red Sox trade deadline.
Settle down, Buttermilk.
The Dish Network dropped AMC which airs “The Walking Dead”. In protest AMC decided to take a creative approach by hiring makeup artist to let a bunch of Zombies loose in NYC. Watch the video to see the hilarious reactions from the public!
Who says NASCAR folks are dumb?
Karlson and McKenzie intern Sam AKA Anakin is reporting from the London Olympics.
The Olympics are all about patriotism and pride. Of course, there’s always THAT GUY who doesn’t root for America.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony, Including RUSH Finally Getting Their Due! ow.ly/l92Qh 7 hours ago
- Scituate Man Gets Bionic Hand ow.ly/l90fx 8 hours ago
- Boston Woman Charged With Trying To Extort Lawyer For...Wait For It...Breast Implants ow.ly/l8ZYq 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: Mugshot of the Day - He Did WHAT With a Pepperoni!? ow.ly/l92Jf 10 hours ago
- PHOTOS: K&M “Ruin It For Bruins Tickets” Woodchipper Highlights ow.ly/l92Fm 11 hours ago