This week on ChuckTV… Well, Chuck’s on vacation, and seeing as we don’t have it in the budget to hire a fill-in host for ChuckTV, we bring you this pre-recorded message from one Chuck Nowlin, who is no doubt sipping Mai Tai’s on the beach somewhere… Possibly out of a coconut….
Kevin’s mother has her apron in a bunch while talking to Kevin this week!
So a Danish TV show decided it would be fun to destroy stuff in awesome ways and film it with a HD crazy-slo-mo camera. Running a lawnmower on the carpet. Tearing through a bottle of Coke […]
This is quite possibly fake, but it’s also pretty funny. Meet Steve. All Steve wants is to go get lunch for him and his buddies who are working with at a construction site. Steve is also incredibly […]
A great white shark nearly 20 feet long and weighing 2,000 pounds was reportedly hooked by fishermen off the northwest coast of Mexico.
We’ve seen some lame local news coverage, but this is ridiculous. It’s from KY3 News in Springfield Missouri, (number one in the Ozarks!) and they led last night’s evening news with a story about a […]
An Oklahoma City apartment building caught fire last weekend, and the local news was there to cover the story. One woman who lived in the complex – “Sweet Brown” is how she’s identified – gave […]
A 26-year-old Pennsylvania woman is accused of setting fire to an apartment because she was upset with her child’s father. Alexandria M. Roberson believed her baby’s daddy was at or headed to the home of the woman he […]
Ben Crane is currently holding down 3rd place in the Masters. If you were curious how he gets it done, just check out this video of his extreme training exercise, including not to be afraid […]
If Kevin & Pete all called 911 every time fast food let them down, the Police would never get a chance to address real crimes. Last week, a 50-year-old woman in Tennessee called 911 TWICE, […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Hopefully the #Bruins break out the brooms tonight! Chris Kelly joined @KarlsonMcKenzie this morning: ow.ly/ll3uu 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, who gives @MayorMenino a run for his money! ow.ly/ll3nM 2 hours ago
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour ow.ly/ll2Z2 2 hours ago
- Ritchie Blackmore took guitar smashing to delirious new levels...A compilation of his utter destruction: ow.ly/lkS2M 4 hours ago
- WATCH: Mick Taylor reunites with the @RollingStones on stage! ow.ly/lkLlF 5 hours ago