What time is it? Senseless Survey Time!
Braden calls out Pete and Kevin’s mistakes.
Pete’s daughter asks college seniors what they would add to the valedictorian speech.
The gang discusses Kevin’s daughter going to prom.
The 7:15 Senseless Survey!
It gets a little bitter at the end.
It just got really creepy in this edition of the Senseless Survey.
Who goofed this time?
Let’s Go Surveying!
Enjoy today’s Senseless Survey!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek ow.ly/li8wC 2 hours ago
- Bruce @Springsteen knew he was the Boss even as a high-school kid. Listen to him cover "Purple Haze" at age 17: ow.ly/li1dX 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie on John McCain's question for the Apple CEO ow.ly/lhXAh 3 hours ago
- Matt Kalman of @TheBruinsBlog: Kalman: #Bruins’ King Kong-Like Effort Earns Them 3-0 Series Lead ow.ly/lhR2V 5 hours ago
- More advice from @Man_Cave_Daily: 6 things that define a man...and why you shouldn't worry too much about them ow.ly/lhAh8 5 hours ago