Today (NBC program)
This was actually aired. Like, seriously.
Iron Mike inadvertently comes up with an awesome new TV drama.
A New York-based band called Apollo Run went ahead and took direct quotes from Charlie Sheen’s lunatic rants and made them into a pretty good song.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Carter's Catalog is back with a vengeance! Today Carter reminisces on Bob Seger's classic "Stranger in Town": ow.ly/ldeIv 56 minutes ago
- RT @petemckenziezlx: Whoa! This kid is fer real..."11-Year-Old Belts Out AC/DC" cbsloc.al/10PnZjj 2 hours ago
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff ow.ly/ld58M 2 hours ago
- Tom Brady to @SI_PeterKing: ‘Never Felt Better Throwing The Football’ ow.ly/lcVi3 3 hours ago
- LISTEN: @DavidCGoucher Joins K&M To Talk Game 3 of #Bruins-#Rangers in NYC! ow.ly/lcI4y 5 hours ago