Heather’s husband swims at a local YMCA and ran into the Senator
Scott Brown calls in from the nation’s capitol.
Governor Deval Patrick makes an unplanned and unexpected visit to the show!
Our incumbent Senator calls in to talk politics and share some laughs with the gang.
Olivia, a five-year-old girl, endorses Scott Brown, and he thanks her for the support.
Jon Keller from WBZ-TV calls in to tell us who won the latest presidential debate.
Jon Keller tells us who won last night’s debate.
The “Elizabeth Warren Campaign” has a new ad attacking Scott Brown’s stalking!
K&M discuss the Scott Walker stalker tape
Scott Brown caught on camera joking that he’d want to stalk a popular girl singing group.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 5 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 5 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 6 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 7 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KevinKarlson Talks About Meeting His Daughter's Unimpressive Prom Date ow.ly/ldCqY 7 hours ago