Sunday, June 24, Jerald Reiter of Cascade, Iowa was charged with a DUI(WAZ). For those of you who might not know, that’s “Driving Under The Influence With A Zebra.”
In Russia, when the cops don’t obey the law the locals will call them out! This police officer was driving down the street with his seat belt off and cell phone blazing when he was pulled over by a local Russian who was disturbed by his behavior.
Did you think metrosexual meant going at it while on trains?
Pete went out on his boat yesterday and got yelled at. Wanna know what for?
Karlson & McKenzie have listeners answer Massachusetts questions concerning musicals, Chambers of Commerce, and… lunch menus?!
The clue? One item is fried, the other is a drink. What was it? Listen to the audio below to see if your guess is correct:
Some really bad people called in to K&M today. What did they say?
A Dutch artist named Bart Jansen took a different approach to mourning the death of his cat.
Find out who gets to play football with Tom Brady!
Are you being insulted or seduced? We don’t speak French. You tell us.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- Okla. Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive Under Rubble [VIDEO]
- ICYMI: Why the @doorsofficial wouldn't have been nearly the same without Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfDXq 44 minutes ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie remember late Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfyUy 1 hour ago
- 1979: @eltonjohndotcom became the first Western artist to tour the USSR. wzlx.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/pho… http://t.co/qfSzU0sjxZ 3 hours ago
- Here's the audio of the insane bat mitzvah chaperone @KarlsonMcKenzie talked about today - warning, F-bombs ahead! ow.ly/leZmt 4 hours ago
- The one and only. In fact it was "The Sky is Crying"! RT @angelacedrone: love this crying guitar, Stevie Ray Vaughn? 4 hours ago