Mike Gorman talks Celtics with Karlson and McKenzie.
Rondo decided to take his talents south of the border during his suspension.
After committing a dirty foul on Garnett last night, the Nets’ Kris Humphries got into a scrap with Rajon Rondo – and then bitched about it on Twitter.
The Celtics Dancers show up for the K&M show’s Meat and greet for turkey day.
Celtics Rookie Jared Sullinger sings “Party In The USA”!
The guys attends the Celtics pre-season lunch!
IGNITON. WE HAVE LIFT OFF!
Maybe he didn’t get a chance to play for the Larry O’Brien Trophy, but Rajon Rondo was on Jimmy Kimmel last night going for the scavenger hunt championship against Tyson Chandler of the Knicks. […]
What did Jimmy have them try and find? Who wins?
Pete McKenzie, while on his way from the parking garage to game six of the Eastern Conference Finals, asks fans if they can name any other Celtic players other than “The Big Four”(Pierce, Rondo, Allen and Garnett) .
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- Patriots’ Gronkowski Set For 4th Forearm Surgery ow.ly/l8ZHX 1 hour ago
- Study: No Swearing, But Mass. Residents ‘Least Courteous’ On Phone ow.ly/l8ZEP 2 hours ago
- Today's Powerball Jackpot Is At Record High $600 Million ow.ly/l8Zvx 3 hours ago
- Fire up the woodchippah! In case you missed it, watch K&M shred a grandfather clock, among other things: ow.ly/l8Q2E 18 hours ago
- K&M Mugshot of the Day: Fondling Some Pepperoni ow.ly/l8MYV 19 hours ago