Simon Townshend’s played the Super Bowl and the Olympics and his surname is one of rock’s most famous, but he’s just now feeling like it’s all coming together for him. “There is a definite difference […]
The Who is preparing to go on a tour where they’ll perform their 1973 classic, “Quadrophenia,” in full. But while they’re on the road, Pete Townshend’s musical collaborator, Rachel Fuller, is preparing a symphonic rendition of the album. Kenney Jones is currently working on an orchestral rendition of the Small Faces’ 1968 landmark release “Ogdens’ Nut Gone Flake.”
“What I remember of the size of Mick Jagger’s penis — I remember it as being huge and extremely tasty,” Townshend said. “I don’t remember anything about Roger’s… and wouldn’t dare to mention it. Let’s hope that makes the Internet!”
Rock legends The Who are back! Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and the band have announced a massive North American tour that comes to Boston at the TD Garden on Friday, November 16. The band will perform their 1973 classic Quadrophenia in its entirety, plus Who classics.
A new documentary chronicling the making of The Who’s 1973 album Quadrophenia will be screened for one night only in select movie theaters nationwide on July 24.
Shot in black-and-white for “artistic reasons” (whenever one wishes video footage to be ‘artistic’ there is no surer bet than a simple switch to black-and-white), the following promotional video for [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]the Who[/lastfm]‘s 1981 hit […]
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Who[/lastfm] have announced that their classic 1973 rock opera Quadrophenia is finally getting the deluxe back-catalog treatment and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Pete Townshend[/lastfm] is ready to to celebrate.
Pete Townshend of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Who[/lastfm] stopped by the set of BBC’s Later with Jools Holland and explained the meaning behind the band’s 6th studio album.
In 1987, Aerosmith played the Springfield Civic Center. They performed songs from their most recent album that night. What was the album?
Next month, The Who will reissue their 1973 rock opera, Quadrophenia, and they’re asking fans to make a video for the song “5:15″ when they release it as a single. They want you to submit […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- WATCH: Will Ferrell Answers Interviewer's Phone! ow.ly/ln8Ns 43 minutes ago
- But we thought @SouthPark said Bono was a #2? He's joined Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike' ow.ly/ln1Od 1 hour ago
- Epic K&M Mugshot Of The Day today: 'Huntin’ Rabbit Hunters…With An AK-47!' ow.ly/lmQXd 2 hours ago
- Ground Control to Major Tom! Fall River Students Chat With Astronaut In Space ow.ly/lmHXu 3 hours ago
- WBZ AccuWeather Forecast: This weekend ain't lookin' good... ow.ly/lmhkw 4 hours ago