Public Broadcasting Service
How many questions will today’s victim get through when Kevin starts asking?
Ready to roll!
And this is what happens when you let T-Pain start oil painting…Or at least become a part of the process.
Here is a compilation of Fred Rogers quotes auto-tuned and put in to a song called “Garden Of Your Mind”.
Remember Bob Ross? He had that painting show on PBS where he tried to teach the viewer how to paint along with him. Well someone went back over some old episodes and put together a […]
President Obama sang again last night during a blues concert at the White House. He didn’t want to, then Mick Freakin’ Jagger handed him the mic so he HAD to.
So Jimmy Fallon is starting to get a reputation as an excellent musical impersonator of classic rock acts. He’s done a pitch-perfect version of Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and now Jim Morrison from [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The […]
Tommy MacDonald – Host of PBS’ ”Rough Cut” and longtime friend of the K&M show – stops by and hangs out with K&M during their broadcast from CBS Scene in Foxboro!
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: BREAKING GOOD - The Best of Bill Hader Breaking Character ow.ly/l90wm 23 minutes ago
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony, Including RUSH Finally Getting Their Due! ow.ly/l92Qh 16 hours ago
- Scituate Man Gets Bionic Hand ow.ly/l90fx 17 hours ago
- Boston Woman Charged With Trying To Extort Lawyer For...Wait For It...Breast Implants ow.ly/l8ZYq 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: Mugshot of the Day - He Did WHAT With a Pepperoni!? ow.ly/l92Jf 19 hours ago