What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list? Is it a used toilet paper roll? Or an empty soda bottle? If that’s the case, then wouldn’t you be so lucky to run into this Santa Claus…
Filmed last year on Thayer Street in Providence, a guy dressed in a snowman costume scares people walking down the street. Simple, yet hilarious.
Ten fans of The Who have traded in 14 tickets from a cancelled 1979 show in Providence for tickets to next year’s show at the Dunkin Donuts Center. In a Providence Journal video, one fan tells his story.
The Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence will honor tickets from The Who’s cancelled 1979 concert at next year’s show. It’s a creative and risk-free promotion by the venue, but is it really worth it for those who still hold the tickets?
The Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence has played host to a number of big concerts in its history. To make your experience easier, take a look at this detailed venue guide!
A hotel worker in Providence, RI fed up with the horrendous working conditions decides to quit his job. He does so by telling his boss in person with the help of a marching band. Its […]
Kevin’s son Chris recently turned 21 years old. Since Chris turned 21, Kevin wants him to tell him five stories of things he has done that neither Kevin nor Mrs. Karlson know about, only four […]
Aerosmith released an album on this day in 1985. What was the name of the album?
Chris Young has run for mayor in Providence, RI a bunch of times, and has never won. I have no idea why. He uses his time on major news networks to not only share his […]
WZLX Workforce VIP Helen from Nashua shared her favorite Aerosmith concert: “Back in my high school days, I use to rent a school bus, get 40 tickets from Gracia Travel in Worcester. $15.00 would get […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @cbsboston: AMBER ALERT issued for child kidnapped from Roxbury home shrd.by/MMHsRk 5 hours ago
- CBS Boston: No Shortage Of Candidates For #Boston Mayoral Election As Deadline Nears ow.ly/lg0NT 9 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on the "Cone of Shame" that Pete's dog now has to wear ow.ly/lg0Jr 10 hours ago
- WATCH: Elton John performs live in the U.S.S.R. this week in 1979, right in the middle of the Cold War ow.ly/lfUB4 11 hours ago
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 12 hours ago