We now know what President Obama looked like on his prom night. Dude was smoooooooooooth.
If Bono had a nickname, he could just do the voice and go with Bubba!
Jimmy Kimmel hit the street yesterday to ask people if they were voting in the vice presidential election. (Yeah, that’s not a real thing)
“I’m really proud of you,” the softie Commander and Chief said with a single tear, telling his team that they were “only just beginning”.
One of Mitt Romney’s speeches dubbed to a song about him being “filthy rich.”
Celebrities tweet about politics isn’t it cute when they think they’re smart?
The gang talks Romney and Obama, and the “binder full of women.”
Mitt Romney and President Obama finally decide to appeal to the younger crowd with a nice friendly rap battle.
A woman can’t define “communist” but still thinks Obama is one.
Obama’s inflection sure sounds weird here. Is he playing to his audience too much?
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @985thesportshub: Bruins Live Blog: Brent Seabrook Scores In OT, Ties Series At 2-2 cbsloc.al/14Kr49f 6 hours ago
- Five Things About...The Music of "The Sopranos" w/ Queen, Steely Dan, ZZ Top and Cream ow.ly/mcQFS 6 hours ago
- About to go into OT with the #bruins and #hawks... Hey, @KHitsChicago, how you feelin'? Go B's! cbsboston.com/bruins 6 hours ago
- RT @michaelFhurley: A 3-1 series lead or a 2-2 tie is at stake. Be prepared for the most intense period of the entire NHL season. http://t.… 6 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS: Actor James Gandolfini best known for his role as Tony Soprano is dead at age 51: cbsloc.al/12WkoHd 9 hours ago