Bo Diddley talking about his own demise. David Bowie taunting Mick Jagger for being too “conservative.” Les Paul musing about his invention of his namesake guitar. Those are just some of the topics discussed in a treasure trove of interviews being donated to the Library of Congress.
On the advice of the English Heritage commission, the childhood homes of former Beatles members John Lennon and Paul McCartney were given protected status by the British government and designated as historic landmarks.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @cbsboston: AMBER ALERT issued for child kidnapped from Roxbury home shrd.by/MMHsRk 4 hours ago
- CBS Boston: No Shortage Of Candidates For #Boston Mayoral Election As Deadline Nears ow.ly/lg0NT 7 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on the "Cone of Shame" that Pete's dog now has to wear ow.ly/lg0Jr 8 hours ago
- WATCH: Elton John performs live in the U.S.S.R. this week in 1979, right in the middle of the Cold War ow.ly/lfUB4 9 hours ago
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 10 hours ago