In honor of the latest J.J. Abrams film, Star Trek: Into Darkness, ChuckTV brings you the first in what may or may not be many installments of Star Trek: The Vinyl Frontier. Join the crew of the Starship ZLX as they journey into parts unknown.
Who ever heard of cheese with no crackers? The lack of crackers doesn’t faze Pete McKenzie, who basically houses the giant cheese ball in the middle of a cheese platter that was “food dropped” into the morning show offices.
Was someone on the show not invited?
Pete is becoming quite cultured these days.
Pete’s daughter observes Heather’s son’s class for part of her teacher training.
Here’s something New. Pete’s Wife isn’t too happy about it either!
Late Night Food Creations DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Pete reveals he feels more sensuality when eating food than when he’s laying next to his wife.
Pete’s daughter Samantha got a chance to observe one of Heather’s sons’ classes!
Pete does his best Tim Allen Impression.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Here's the video of that 14-year-old girl who shreds Van Halen that the guys just talked about: ow.ly/lhhTF 1 hour ago
- Memorial Day Weekend is fast approaching! Some good summer fun ideas from @CBSBoston: ow.ly/lhgR0 1 hour ago
- John McCain has a question for Apple CEO Tim Cook...What's with all the app updates!? @KarlsonMcKenzie discuss next. 2 hours ago
- RT @cbsboston: AMBER ALERT issued for child kidnapped from Roxbury home shrd.by/MMHsRk 12 hours ago
- CBS Boston: No Shortage Of Candidates For #Boston Mayoral Election As Deadline Nears ow.ly/lg0NT 15 hours ago