Everyone gets there chance to throw useless stuff into the woodchipper…. courtesy of Monkey Men.
Recap of the day’s events with the woodchipper.
Bruins start off game 1 tonight against the Rangers! Go B’s!
Listeners call in with items they would send through a wood chipper for B’s tickets, courtesy of Ace Ticket!
Pete is wired ffor sound the morning after an unforgettable come-from-behind win from Our Beloved Boston Bruins
… or as I prefer to call it – The Bruins’ Epic comeback!
Alex Burrows of the Vancouver Canucks was caught biting the Bruins’ Patrice Bergeron at the end of the 1st period of last night’s game during a skirmish. Bergeron plead his case to the officials after […]
[photogallerylink id=69378 align=right]Bruins inside reporter Joe Haggerty talks to Karlson & McKenzie about the series with the Tampa Bay Lightning. He expects Patrice Bergeron to play at some point and also believes that goalie Tim […]
The Dallas Stars and Boston Bruins wasted no time in dropping the gloves and fighting multiple times on Thursday night, combining for three fights in the first four seconds (!) of regulation. They didn’t stop […]
Bruins radio play-by-play man Dave Goucher calls in to discuss the differences between goaltenders Tuukka Rask and Tim Thomas. He also talks about Patrice Bergeron’s three year contract extension.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony, Including RUSH Finally Getting Their Due! ow.ly/l92Qh 14 hours ago
- Scituate Man Gets Bionic Hand ow.ly/l90fx 15 hours ago
- Boston Woman Charged With Trying To Extort Lawyer For...Wait For It...Breast Implants ow.ly/l8ZYq 16 hours ago
- ICYMI: Mugshot of the Day - He Did WHAT With a Pepperoni!? ow.ly/l92Jf 17 hours ago
- PHOTOS: K&M “Ruin It For Bruins Tickets” Woodchipper Highlights ow.ly/l92Fm 18 hours ago