Nick Symmonds can run a mile in a little over 5 minutes… not that impressive, until you realize he stops and chugs 4 BEERS during it!
Nothing says “Congrats!” like missing your son become the most successful British Olympian of all time.
Jim Gray called K&M from the Olympics. Listen to the interview!
No wonder he wants to leave the country.
Boston has enough fame for history, The Red Sox, and bad drivers. Lets leave it at that.
Leave it to Russia to bring a psychic raccoon into the Olympic bidding system.
Today the interns put on a musical show with their own lyrics to the Olympic theme song.
There’s a reason athletes stick to their trade…
Well, this was bound to happen eventually.
In preparation for the commercial gaps this year we’re saying “remember when” to the Monty Python Olympics.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- But we thought @SouthPark said Bono was a #2? He's joined Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike' ow.ly/ln1Od 1 hour ago
- Epic K&M Mugshot Of The Day today: 'Huntin’ Rabbit Hunters…With An AK-47!' ow.ly/lmQXd 1 hour ago
- Ground Control to Major Tom! Fall River Students Chat With Astronaut In Space ow.ly/lmHXu 2 hours ago
- WBZ AccuWeather Forecast: This weekend ain't lookin' good... ow.ly/lmhkw 3 hours ago
- 33,000 Flags On Boston Common Honor State’s Fallen Heroes ow.ly/lmhih 3 hours ago