If Patriots fans were to rank their most hated football players from the past 15 years, safety Bernard Pollard would sit at or near the top of the list. But now that he’s a free agent, shouldn’t the Pats sign him?
The jang talk about Joe Flacco’s idiotic sideline comments to teammates in the final minutes of the game and finish the Gronk Porn Titles game
WZLX has compiled a list of our Top 5 favorite Super Bowl halftime performances. Plenty of big names, like Aerosmith, Paul McCartney and the Rolling Stones, have played the halftime show in recent years.
Braden wants Pats fans to man up.
The clever, talented folks over at “Bad Lip Reading” are at it again. This time they’ve taken sideline footage from around the NFL and redubbed the audio. Funny stuff here. And you thought all they talked about was Football….
Get pumped up for next week’s game against the Baltimore Ravens with this New England Patriots Playoff Playlist!
The gang plays an audio clip of a Patriots game this season and the caller has to guess what game its from!
Patriots Fan Favorite Jermaine Wiggins joins the show to talk about the match-up with Houston
WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche stops by to chat the Pats’ progress in the season thus far with the guys
Former New England Patriot and Heisman trophy winner Doug Flutie calls in and talks about Johnny Manziel the freshman Heisman winner from Texas A&M.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: BREAKING GOOD - The Best of Bill Hader Breaking Character ow.ly/l90wm 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony, Including RUSH Finally Getting Their Due! ow.ly/l92Qh 17 hours ago
- Scituate Man Gets Bionic Hand ow.ly/l90fx 17 hours ago
- Boston Woman Charged With Trying To Extort Lawyer For...Wait For It...Breast Implants ow.ly/l8ZYq 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: Mugshot of the Day - He Did WHAT With a Pepperoni!? ow.ly/l92Jf 19 hours ago