As announced today, this year’s Farm Aid will take place in upstate New York on September 21st. The annual one-day festival, which benefits the American farming industry, will hit the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in […]
Bruce Springsteen, Kanye West, Black Sabbath, Pearl Jam and Neil Young are among the artists participating in the Global Citizen Tickets Initiative, a push to encourage fans to become active in the war against extreme poverty. […]
This week marks a big week for marijuana arrests – David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Eric Clapton and Buffalo Springfield lead the way this time.
Considering he gets to hang with his idols all day, Dave Grohl has a pretty cool life. So we decided we’d go through his classic rock credentials and roll out the highlight reel.
Elton John, Eddie Vedder, Jackson Browne, Patti Smith, Neil Young, Tom Morello, Mavis Staples, Sting, Kenny Chesney, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Natalie Maines, Juanes, John Legend, Alabama Shakes, Emmylou Harris, Jim James and Mumford & Sons will all perform Springsteen songs. The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart, an avowed Springsteen fan, will host the show.
When discussing his many archival projects (including releases of his live recordings and a 10-disc box set), he says: “The fact that I want to create a chronological history of my recordings and supporting work is proof-positive that I am an incurable collector, confronted with an amazingly detailed array of creations that I have painstakingly rat-holed over the years. Some of them are complete pieces of s***, but they have their place in my chronological obsession.”
Dave Grohl recently announced that the Foo Fighters were going on a little vacation. He’s spending some of that time working on his latest labor of love, a documentary film about the legendary recording studio Sound City.
If you weren’t able to make it out to the show, or just wanna relive the evening one final time, here’s our very own concert review made exclusively by the fans in attendance!
Axel Rose singing Welcome to the Jungle Live!
Over the weekend, Neil Young headlined his 26th annual Bridge School Benefit Concert. The annual acoustic concert always features a diverse lineup, and that was certainly true this year, as the lineup featured Young with Crazy Horse, Guns ‘N Roses, Jack White, psychedelic rockers Flaming Lips, bluesman Gary Clark Jr., Steve Martin with his bluegrass group The Steep Canyon Rangers, alt-rockers Foster The People and singer/songwriters k.d. lang, Sarah McLachlan, Ray LaMontagne and Lucinda Williams.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Miss USA Pageant 2013
- Karlson and McKenzie
- Miss Utah: Dumbest Beauty Pageant Answer Ever? [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lawrence NUDE On Set Of New "X-Men" Movie...Well, Besides the Bodypaint [NSFW PHOTOS]
- Our Hot Bruins Bikini-Clad K&M Bombshell Out On The Overpass! [VIDEO & PHOTOS]
- The K&M Fat Kam
- Do you want to hear additional details of the #NSA surveillance program? cbsloc.al/16bRKia 39 minutes ago
- RT @cbsboston: BREAKING: Report - @Patriots Aaron Hernandez questioned by police in North Attleboro murder -- shrd.by/ZDotc4 57 minutes ago
- Third Line Propels Bruins To Another Win, Stanley Cup Lead ow.ly/m9nrf 1 hour ago
- LIZTEN: @RollingStones Hair & A Hartford Whalers Wedding on Ice ow.ly/m9XFF 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie weigh in on the controversy surrounding Robert Kraft's Super Bowl ring ow.ly/m9Xz6 2 hours ago