Although they’re a mere trio, the larger-than-life sounds produced by British prog-rockers Muse carry the weight of bands twice their size. An arena rock band to the core, Muse’s musical dexterity has earned them comparisons […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
“Favorite album of the year. That’s hard. I haven’t bought a lot of albums.”
Back in August, Muse’s Matt Bellamy said he’d written the best song of his career in “Maddness.” It was nominated for Best Rock Song at the GRAMMYs.
Matt Bellamy of bombastic UK prog-rockers Muse has announced that he no longer thinks the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City was an inside job, even though he still believes “there are lots of questions to be answered.”
Since the album’s trailer hit YouTube in June, fans from around the world have been guessing how far Muse had strayed from their classic prog-rock roots. The trailer and subsequent interviews lodged the idea firmly in fans’ heads that The 2nd Law would likely lean toward the band’s new influence; dubstep.
Writer Charles Bolfrass has filed a lawsuit in Manhattan federal court claiming that UK prog-rockers Muse stole elements of his “cinematic science-fiction rock opera” entitled Exogenesis for their 2009 full-length release, The Resistance, specifically with the three-song suite “Exogenesis I,” “Exogenesis II” and “Exogenesis III.”
British power-pomp rockers Muse have revealed a moody and atmospheric music video for “Madness,” the second single from the band’s much–anticipated sixth studio album, 2nd Law, now set for release on October 2.
In the midst of recording 6th album, British arena rockers Muse received a phone call that would put them in front of an audience of billions. More than just part of an Olympic montage, Muse’s song “Survival” was chosen as the official theme of the London 2012 Olympics. But how and why was the anthemic song chosen? Two words: Elton John.
The internet was buzzing yesterday in anticipation of the latest offering from the three British lads known as Muse. Originally rumored to be called “Unsustainable” the song has been confirmed to be titled “Survival.”
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- WATCH: Base Jumper Hits Ground at 40 mph - and SURVIVES! ow.ly/livJu 17 minutes ago
- David Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 ow.ly/livDc #RIP 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie talk about new #Patriots WR Danny Amendola - can he handle Tom Brady's heat? ow.ly/litjM 1 hour ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek ow.ly/li8wC 3 hours ago
- Bruce @Springsteen knew he was the Boss even as a high-school kid. Listen to him cover "Purple Haze" at age 17: ow.ly/li1dX 4 hours ago