K&M Mugshot Of The Day – N.H. Woman Arrested 4 Times in 26 Hours for Blasting AC/DC, Among Other Things
A judge has recommended to a N.H. woman that she switch to headphones after she was arrested 4 times in a 24-hour span Tuesday and Wednesday. She attracted police by blasting AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” and other loud classic rock tunes.
Hasn’t this guy ever heard of faking a cough to get out of work early?!
Today’s K&M Mugshot of the day goes to Jamison Marchette of Oklahoma City who was arrested for allegedly distribution of obscene materials & more. Wanna know what he did?
Meet Alan Petrusson. who was arrested for a lewd act near a public park. What else did he do? Wanna see his Mugshot?
Driving drunk is dumb. Driving drunk with an expired license while pretending to be a cop is even DUMBER!. That’s what Allen Clifton of Marion County Florida did. Check out his mugshot here!
K&M Bring you TWO mugshots of the day! Wanna know what these dopes did?
Earlier this month in Brazil, a suspected drug trafficker came up with a brilliant plan to get out of prison. When his wife visited, he put on her clothes – and also a wig, makeup, […]
A 26-year-old Pennsylvania woman is accused of setting fire to an apartment because she was upset with her child’s father. Alexandria M. Roberson believed her baby’s daddy was at or headed to the home of the woman he […]
Here’s why your Easter seemed a little off yesterday. The Easter Bunny was arrested for drugs. Well – not the actual Easter Bunny (at least from what we can tell). A 24-year-old in Virginia who […]
If Kevin & Pete all called 911 every time fast food let them down, the Police would never get a chance to address real crimes. Last week, a 50-year-old woman in Tennessee called 911 TWICE, […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- CBS News: How to Help Those Affected By The #Oklahoma Tornado ow.ly/leXrr #PrayForOklahoma 42 minutes ago
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 13 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 14 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 15 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 15 hours ago