Let’s face it: When words like “O’er,” “ramparts” and “O say” compose part of your National Anthem, you’re going to run into some problems. In honor of Independence Day, let’s have a few laughs and take a look at the Top 5 Worst National Anthem Blunders Of All Time.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things ow.ly/l93Lx 4 hours ago
- Boston Area’s Best Memorial Day Celebrations ow.ly/l91Xi 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: Archaeological Dig Underway In Boston’s North End ow.ly/l91Oi 6 hours ago
- Video Flashback: Led Zeppelin, Others Perform at Madison Square Garden in 1988 ow.ly/l93Fz 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Invade #ChuckTV: The Vinyl Frontier ow.ly/l93x9 8 hours ago