If you voted for Barack Obama Tuesday, these people did not help. If you voted for Mitt Romney…Well, these people also didn’t help. See who a bunch of New Englanders on Twitter are claiming they voted for on Election Day.
The WZLX Storage Locker contest finally came to the part everyone anticipated: the locker opened up and crowned a winner. See how it all unfolded – and how many keys it took to get there – in the video above!
This is why Steven Tyler rarely appears on live TV at any time, let alone early in the morning. The Aerosmith frontman didn’t seem in the clearest state of mind during the band’s appearance on the “Today” show in New York, where he dropped a live F-bomb and also greeted fans of the wrong show!
Aerosmith’s pre-Election Day concert takes place at 1325 Commonwealth Ave., which is an apartment building on a very busy street. Here’s what you’ll need to know about how to get there and what to do in order to have the best time.
Aerosmith have never been considered a “political” band, and their views on politics are somewhat mysterious. But one thing is certain: they are All-American.
Many Bostonians on Twitter have asked some crucial questions about zombies and the inevitable zombie apocalypse. We’ll do our best to answer them.
Warren Haynes of Gov’t Mule and Allman Brothers fame visited the ZLX studio for a chat with Chuck Nowlin. The two talked the new album, Halloween plans, and who Haynes really believes is the greatest guitar player ever.
This might be the most accurate video yet about the NHL lockout. Pretty much every hockey fan hates NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman with a fiery passion, and would not be surprised if he actually stole all the Halloween candy for himself.
Exclusive video from CBS Boston shows extensive damage done to homes, cars and boats around New England on Monday.
On a day where a storm meteorologists call “unprecedented” pummels the east coast of the United States, this guy set out to face the storm head-on – and win the internet. There’s a good chance the horse-headed Hurricane Sandy jogger will be meme’d before the storm is over.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- Do you want to hear additional details of the #NSA surveillance program? cbsloc.al/16bRKia 2 hours ago
- RT @cbsboston: BREAKING: Report - @Patriots Aaron Hernandez questioned by police in North Attleboro murder -- shrd.by/ZDotc4 2 hours ago
- Third Line Propels Bruins To Another Win, Stanley Cup Lead ow.ly/m9nrf 3 hours ago
- LIZTEN: @RollingStones Hair & A Hartford Whalers Wedding on Ice ow.ly/m9XFF 3 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie weigh in on the controversy surrounding Robert Kraft's Super Bowl ring ow.ly/m9Xz6 4 hours ago