The 2012 edition of the annual list of the most dangerous toys for children is out, just in time for the beginning of holiday shopping season. But we don’t need lists to tell us what toys are dangerous – we just need common sense.
WZLX reviews The Who as the rock legends came to Boston’s TD Garden for their “Quadrophenia” tour, using the best possible source: the fans who were at the show.
In a brand-new weekly series on WZLX.com, we examine the many crazy things we see on the MBTA all the time – and the lessons we take from it.
You may be thinking Twinkies are gone forever now that Hostess is going out of business. But even if they do go extinct, they’re easier to bake right at home than you may think.
The biggest, loudest band in the world is back as AC/DC returns with their first live album in 20 years. “Live at River Plate” takes place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where the band last played in 1999 in front of over 200,000 people.
Fresh off releasing their masterwork “Aqualung”, Ian Anderson and his flute led Jethro Tull into the Boston Garden on November 15, 1971. The band had also undergone significant shifts in the lineup at the time, but that didn’t stop them from touring.
Here’s something that may or may not make you sadder about the NHL lockout, but will definitely confuse you to no end. Tyler Seguin posted a few pics on Twitter of him and fellow hockey star Patrick Kane at a photoshoot in Switzerland doing…Something.
On November 14, 1974, David Bowie rode the success of his album “Diamond Dogs” into Boston for a show at the Music Hall, which is known today as the Wang Center.
The Boston Garden played host to two legendary shows on this day two years apart, as Aerosmith rode the success of their legendary album “Rocks” home to Boston in 1976 while Queen would take their show to the Garden in 1978.
Well, that didn’t take long. November hits and New England already has a nor’easter to deal with. The huge snowstorm swept through Mass. and beyond on Thursday, knocking out power to thousands. But that didn’t stop many from posting their snow pics.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- Okla. Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive Under Rubble [VIDEO]
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on the "Cone of Shame" that Pete's dog now has to wear ow.ly/lg0Jr 3 hours ago
- WATCH: Elton John performs live in the U.S.S.R. this week in 1979, right in the middle of the Cold War ow.ly/lfUB4 3 hours ago
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 4 hours ago
- From @doorsofficial To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words ow.ly/lfPqy 6 hours ago
- ICYMI: Why the @doorsofficial wouldn't have been nearly the same without Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfDXq 7 hours ago