Kevin feels that the Senseless Survey is in a slump and some listeners agree to and suggest Kevin let someone else do the survey in his place. Listen in and hear Big Head Braden, Slipknot, […]
Kevin and Pete sat down with Beantown comedians Paul Nardizzi and Dave Barend to talk about how to annoy a Yankees fan! The pair just wrote a book that would be a great present for […]
Mrs. Butterworth is Kevin’s idol, Dustin Pedroia has a shrine to wrestling legend Ric Flair…who’s yours?!? Pete took to the streets to find who our listeners have shrines to. Listen to find out who is […]
The Department Of Senseless Surveys asks some tough questions in today’s Senseless Survey (note: This is official business). What do you think it will take for Americans to revolt? Should they take away our dipping […]
Patsy (Kev’s mother-in-law) got very upset with Kevin on the air today. Why?? Did Kevin eat all the cake? Did he forget to call her on her birthday? Listen to find out!
Karlson & McKenzie talked with Senator Scott Brown Tuesday about the debt ceiling bill. Listen to what the senator had to say about the crisis in Washington!
Kevin Karlson & Pete McKenzie have been talking about how they have been on diets lately. Well Kevin manages to attract quite the crowd while going scale shopping. Listen as his wife tells the tale […]
K&M have discovered a great website that is home to a wealth of important information. We’re talking about groupiedirt.com, a site that chronicles the sexual exploits of a number of famous rockers. The site has […]
The final grades on team’s first six year’s are in! Can you guess whether it was Kevin, Pete or Heather that got an overwhelming amount of A’s? Plus listen in to find out the final […]
Since Kevin started his new diet, he has been requesting food porn (pretty much just pictures of food) and songs about food. Luckily, Slipknot and others had his back.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- More advice from @Man_Cave_Daily: 6 things that define a man...and why you shouldn't worry too much about them ow.ly/lhAh8 1 hour ago
- Please RT...Here's how you can help Moore, OK after the town's deadly tornado: ow.ly/lhgFF 2 hours ago
- Manly advice from @Man_Cave_Daily: How to Work Out...Like a Jerk ow.ly/lhgAt 2 hours ago
- Here's the video of that 14-year-old girl who shreds Van Halen that the guys just talked about: ow.ly/lhhTF 3 hours ago
- Memorial Day Weekend is fast approaching! Some good summer fun ideas from @CBSBoston: ow.ly/lhgR0 3 hours ago