In today’s Senseless Survey: Kevin gives a telemarketer a taste of his own medicine. The victim is a good sport and takes part in Kevin’s social experiment.
Eliot from Jordan’s Furniture stops by the station to talk about his legacy in Massachusetts and a cause that he’s passionate about, Adoption Option. Also, find out if Heather still want to pull his ponytail!
On today’s Senseless Survey: Kevin asks a lady some questions about her body, but she refuses to get personal over the phone and instead questions his customer service skills.
K&M talk to Simon Townshend, younger brother of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Who[/lastfm] guitarist Pete Townshend. Simon dishes about his relationship with the band and the sibling rivalry that resulted in tears. Also, Karlson brushes up on […]
K&M spend some quality time with actor/comic AND Guinness World Record Holder Bob Marley. Bob shares stories about his mom getting supplies for Hurricane Irene, drinking in Utah, and the Bruins Stanley Cup win!
Kevin’s got a young woman on the phone for today’s Senseless Survey and asks her questions like, “If dogs could play fantasy football, what round do you think Michael Vick would get drafted?” How long can […]
Kevin & Pete chat with talented drummer Jason Bonham, son of the late [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] drummer John Bonham. He talks about his experiences playing with his father’s band, the connection he feels to the […]
Kevin chats with Patsy to hear her view on the new cast of Dancing with the Stars. Patsy drops the bomb that she isn’t going to watch because of one participant. Who has Patsy upset […]
WBZ-TV’s Melissa Mack discusses the incoming Hurricane Irene with the guys. Pete gets jealous of Melissa, apparently his dream is to be a weather man.
Jon Keller (WBZ-TV News’ political analyst) calls and talks to K&M about casinos in Massachusetts, the upcoming hurricane, and President Obama on vacation. All Heather cares about is his golf swing.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- New Bedford Man Receives Replacement For Son’s Stolen Purple Heart ow.ly/lnaqv 6 hours ago
- Listen all weekend starting NOW through Monday for a chance to win Bon Jovi tickets! ow.ly/lnf8N 6 hours ago
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: Sports Movies that Make You Cry...like a Man ow.ly/ln9V3 7 hours ago
- Yup, this is real...Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early ow.ly/ln9mn 8 hours ago
- We love Morgan Freeman, but the guy really embarrassed himself here...Watch him FALL ASLEEP during an interview: ow.ly/ln8Xh 9 hours ago