In honor of Valentine’s Day, this clip of the J. Geils Band performing “Love Stinks” might not actually be a “classic” clip by the usual standard, but it doesn’t make this performance from the House of Blues in Boston on April 28, 2009 any less exciting.
Shortly before yesterday’s GRAMMY hoopla kicked off, Lincoln (yes, the car company) released a video of Beck covering David Bowie’s “Sound and Vision”with a 167-piece orchestra. Shot in a stunning 360-degree style, the nine-minute performance […]
After a successful U.S. and Canadian tour this past summer, which was spring-boarded by an appearance on “American Idol,” the the ultimate Queen tribute band will return with a 2013 tour kicking off this January.
Looks like Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl won’t be the only duet tonight at NYC’s 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
On Sunday, the Rolling Stones played their first arena show in six years. The fan reaction was joyous – but the authorities apparently aren’t so amused about the Stones playing over curfew.
For fans who haven’t had the chance to see “Celebration Day,” Zeppelin has released its hard-rocking performance of “Black Dog” from its 2007 reunion show.
Grunge gods Soundgarden will be getting up close and personal with their fans at select club shows, including one in Los Angeles at the Fonda Theatre. Find out how to get your tickets inside!
Shot at the beginning of their tour for The Who By Numbers, they included a number of songs from that album including “Squeeze Box,” “However Much I Booze,” “Dreaming From The Waist,” as well as earlier classics like “Substitute,” “I Can’t Explain,” “Baba O’Riley” and “Behind Blue Eyes” and an extended Tommy section, with “Amazing Journey,” “Acid Queen,” “Pinball Wizard,” “I’m Free” and “We’re Not Gonna Take It/See Me, Feel Me.”
Liberace, Celine Dion… and Axl Rose? Vegas just got a new residency, courtesy of Guns N’ Roses.
Sebastian Bach, Former Lead Singer of Skid Row, was performing at the Gods Of Metal Fest in Milano. Bach’s band launched into the first song of the set “Slave to the grind when Bach performs one of his stage moves and loses his microphone!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- New Bedford Man Receives Replacement For Son’s Stolen Purple Heart ow.ly/lnaqv 9 hours ago
- Listen all weekend starting NOW through Monday for a chance to win Bon Jovi tickets! ow.ly/lnf8N 9 hours ago
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: Sports Movies that Make You Cry...like a Man ow.ly/ln9V3 10 hours ago
- Yup, this is real...Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early ow.ly/ln9mn 11 hours ago
- We love Morgan Freeman, but the guy really embarrassed himself here...Watch him FALL ASLEEP during an interview: ow.ly/ln8Xh 12 hours ago