Heather’s Chatline Challenge has been described by Kevin Karlson as “A way for Heather to get horny guys to do whacky things on our chatline.” It is a simple concept filled with complex results. You wouldn’t […]
[photogallerylink id=56326 align=right] You think your life is nuts? Imagine being rock legend Alice Cooper and almost being framed for killing Elvis.
Two women flying from Dallas to New York were told by flight attendants that they are too fat to fly. The women are outraged by the lack of discretion used by employees regarding their fatness. What should […]
Scott Zolak talks about the current state of affairs in the NFL, including the draft and the lockout. Zo also gives K&M his top four picks for fried foods in the K&M Draft Friday.
Everyone on the Karlson & McKenzie show needs a kidney and YOU are the match. Who are you giving your kidney to? Probably not Big Head.
Braden learns of a friend who is getting married to a girl who was once known around as the town bike, because…Well, you know.
After a home explosion in Hyde Park that caused millions of dollars worth of damage, Karlson & McKenzie ask callers if they’ve had any job-related blunders.
On today’s survey from the U.S. Senseless Bureau: If you could fly, who would you poop on first?
Unlikely singing duo Will Ferrell and boxing champ Manny Pacquiao performed John Lennon’s “Imagine” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” this week. I have no idea why, but it’s awesome.
Elias Sedale Jones of Virginia was arrested Monday afternoon on eight felony warrants, including charges of forgery and money laundering. Police sought the public’s help in finding Jones who, ironically, has a prominent dollar sign […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek ow.ly/li8wC 2 hours ago
- Bruce @Springsteen knew he was the Boss even as a high-school kid. Listen to him cover "Purple Haze" at age 17: ow.ly/li1dX 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie on John McCain's question for the Apple CEO ow.ly/lhXAh 3 hours ago
- Matt Kalman of @TheBruinsBlog: Kalman: #Bruins’ King Kong-Like Effort Earns Them 3-0 Series Lead ow.ly/lhR2V 5 hours ago
- More advice from @Man_Cave_Daily: 6 things that define a man...and why you shouldn't worry too much about them ow.ly/lhAh8 5 hours ago