Today’s the day that Marvel fans have been waiting for (at least since the release of last year’s The Avengers) - Iron Man 3 is now in theaters. The main cast members are back - Robert Downey Jr. […]
Have you ever wondered how Peter Criss was inspired to write KISS’s highest charting single? Well here is a video that is (HIGHLY IN)accurate about how it all happened.
Did you kiss anyone during your Super Bowl party? Was there tongue? John Harbaugh got to second base, right there on the field!
THE CASE: After 50 years on the stage, should classic rockers consider hanging it up over a little thing like a 70th birthday?
“He grabs me by the shoulders, and he says, ‘You are a powerful and talented young man.’ He’s staring at me in my eyes and says, ‘If we were in prison, I would make love to you.’” — Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington describing his first meeting with Gene Simmons
Paul Stanley has been critical of his bandmates, past and present, for writing autobiographies. But now things are different for the KISS guitarist, who’s currently in the middle of writing his memoirs.
KISS helps parents learn to rock!
Simmons, who voted for Obama in 2008, now calls him “a piss-poor president” but “a wonderful family man.”
New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater may not have rock and rolled all night on Wednesday (October 10) for the 50th episode of Live On Letterman. But for nearly an hour (more, if you count the soundcheck), KISS shook the legendary theater with hard rock anthem after anthem… and probably had the fire marshall paying close attention to every bit of pyro onstage.
The live streaming concert, which you can watch below, is part of the Live on Letterman series and comes just one day after the band — whose lineup now includes founders Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, along with drummer Eric Singer and guitarist Tommy Thayer — released their latest album, “Monster.”
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- New Bedford Man Receives Replacement For Son’s Stolen Purple Heart ow.ly/lnaqv 17 hours ago
- Listen all weekend starting NOW through Monday for a chance to win Bon Jovi tickets! ow.ly/lnf8N 17 hours ago
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: Sports Movies that Make You Cry...like a Man ow.ly/ln9V3 18 hours ago
- Yup, this is real...Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early ow.ly/ln9mn 18 hours ago
- We love Morgan Freeman, but the guy really embarrassed himself here...Watch him FALL ASLEEP during an interview: ow.ly/ln8Xh 20 hours ago