Karlson & McKenzie
Reinforcing helmets, once again. Landing next to a pile of SPIKES after jumping from 1,000 feet, this daredevil came within inches of death.
This clip has nothing to see, but you can hear the absolutely insane rant of a bat mitzvah chaperone who calls these kids “spoiled f****** brats,” among other things. Apparently they were throwing M&Ms at the driver, which probably isn’t safe. Still, the guy absolutely LOSES IT.
Barbara Walters’ 44-year-old daughter Jacqueline Danforth was arrested for DUI on Sunday near Naples, Florida. Details haven’t been released, but here’s her mugshot.
Have you used any of these dumb excuses to get out of work? Better yet, did you use one of them TODAY? If you did we’re wondering how you’re still on the job…
Meet Rev. He’s a rescue dog that has been waking up to an Adele song every morning of his life. Here is a video of him singing along to an Adele song. SEE ALSO: A […]
Last month, a Beijing man ran through the streets nude while carrying a sex doll.This month, the same guy decided to do it again, this time he was carrying a huge cross. Happy Monday morning, everybody!
Watch as K&M destroy a tree, a box of CDs, and other stuff before finally shredding a giant grandfather clock in a woodchipper for our winner’s Bruins tickets.
We crowned a winner Friday morning in the “Ruin it for Bruins Tickets” contest, as Karlson & McKenzie destroyed a grandfather clock and many other things in a woodchipper. Check out photos of the mayhem below.
A new survey revealed that 77% of people look forward to riding with their families or significant others…But they also admit that road trips always lead to at least a little bit of fighting. Here are the 7 biggest fights had on road trips.
Time for today’s senseless survey!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- David Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 ow.ly/livDc #RIP 35 minutes ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie talk about new #Patriots WR Danny Amendola - can he handle Tom Brady's heat? ow.ly/litjM 1 hour ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek ow.ly/li8wC 2 hours ago
- Bruce @Springsteen knew he was the Boss even as a high-school kid. Listen to him cover "Purple Haze" at age 17: ow.ly/li1dX 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie on John McCain's question for the Apple CEO ow.ly/lhXAh 4 hours ago