K & M
This is a terrible bit. Please just skip it.
Is Pete’s pooch “lethargic” because of lyme disease or just sniffing lawn chemicals?
Do you know a cheap tanning place, you know… besides outside?
Mayor Menino goes under the knife!
Heather’s confused but her neighbor apparently lives by Pete’s philosophy: “If you move away, you’re dead to me.”
In preparation for the commercial gaps this year we’re saying “remember when” to the Monty Python Olympics.
Apparently tweezers aren’t just for plucking those annoying hairs from your face.
Our host, Pete McKenzie, is far from a natural when it comes to his sailing adventures.
Pete’s daughter has a friend from the foreign exchange program and he has a few tip for living on a handsome budget.
The “Call Me Maybe” covers never stop but this one is still pretty impressive.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Would you go gamblin'? NH House Voting Whether To Legalize Casino ow.ly/livYt 3 hours ago
- There's so much wrong with this...Boston Church Official Linked to ‘Whitey’ Bulger Accused Of Theft, Racketeering ow.ly/livRS 4 hours ago
- WATCH: Base Jumper Hits Ground at 40 mph - and SURVIVES! ow.ly/livJu 5 hours ago
- David Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 ow.ly/livDc #RIP 6 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie talk about new #Patriots WR Danny Amendola - can he handle Tom Brady's heat? ow.ly/litjM 7 hours ago