Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey follows the real life rock ‘n’ roll fairy tale of Filipino Arnel Pineda, who was plucked from YouTube to become the front man for Journey. The film starts with Journey […]
In recently released Journey documentary, Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey, the band tells the story of how they discovered vocalist Arnel Pineda on YouTube, and overcame the pressure of replacing one of the most recognizable […]
Late last week, Neal Schon hinted at a reunion between himself and guitarist Carlos Santana in an interview with Australian music website Noise11. Carlos confirmed the report, explaining that he invited members of the early […]
Journey has announced the official release of the band’s feature length documentary “Don’t Stop Believin’: EveryMan’s Journey,” directed by Ramona S. Diaz. The film follows the band’s new lead frontman, Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, as […]
DOOOON’T STOP, BELIIIIIIIIEEEEVING!!!
Journey guitarist Neal Schon and reality TV star Michaele Salahi are now engaged. Schon called Salahi up on stage last night before a concert at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center in Baltimore, got down on one knee and popped the question. Those in attendance say Salahi broke down in tears and jumped up and down as the band played “Faithfully.”
Rolie says that he had a blast performing with Journey, and that he was surprised by the audience reaction, as he had been out of the band for nearly three decades by that point. “I was kind of shocked. A friend of mine was in the audience, and a guy right behind him said ‘That’s Greg f***ing Rolie!’ I didn’t know that was my middle name!”
Who’s rocking the Republican National Convention this week? Southern rock, Kid Rock, and basically no women.
When “Working For The Weekend” rockers Loverboy first toured with Journey back in 1982, they were riding high on the success of Get Lucky, their biggest album to date. Times were a bit different than they are now for both bands, but that didn’t stop an on-the-road reunion from kicking off last week.
That Band from The City By The Bay has a wrapped a new documentary based on the meteoric, rise to fame of frontman Arnel Pineda. The film Don’t Stop Believin’ : Everyman’s Journey just had […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- WATCH: Base Jumper Hits Ground at 40 mph - and SURVIVES! ow.ly/livJu 31 minutes ago
- David Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 ow.ly/livDc #RIP 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie talk about new #Patriots WR Danny Amendola - can he handle Tom Brady's heat? ow.ly/litjM 2 hours ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek ow.ly/li8wC 3 hours ago
- Bruce @Springsteen knew he was the Boss even as a high-school kid. Listen to him cover "Purple Haze" at age 17: ow.ly/li1dX 4 hours ago