Elliot of Jordan’s furniture stops by to chat.
Eliot from Jordan’s Furniture stops by the station to talk about his legacy in Massachusetts and a cause that he’s passionate about, Adoption Option. Also, find out if Heather still want to pull his ponytail!
Absolutely Brilliant! So these two Canadian brothers/outdoor enthusiasts came up with a way to combine waterskiing and “couch surfing.” All you’ll need is a decent power boat, an old piece of furniture, some rope, a […]
Jordan’s Furniture co-founder Eliot Tatelman visited Karlson & McKenzie in studio to talk about the “Adoption Option” event at the Reading Jordan’s location this Sunday, and the Enchanted Village opening up at their Avon store. […]
Elliot from Jordan’s furniture stops by WZLX studios to talk to K&M about the new Jordan’s promotion, and pulling his pony tail.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things ow.ly/l93Lx 2 hours ago
- Boston Area’s Best Memorial Day Celebrations ow.ly/l91Xi 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Archaeological Dig Underway In Boston’s North End ow.ly/l91Oi 4 hours ago
- Video Flashback: Led Zeppelin, Others Perform at Madison Square Garden in 1988 ow.ly/l93Fz 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Invade #ChuckTV: The Vinyl Frontier ow.ly/l93x9 6 hours ago