Over the weekend, Showtime premiered History Of The Eagles: The Story Of An American Band. The three hour doc aired in two parts: part one covered the band’s history through their 1980 breakup, and part […]
“This is not a lifetime career…” says a young and afro-ed Don Henley in archival footage included in the trailer for Showtime’s upcoming Eagles documentary, History Of The Eagles: The Story Of An American Band. […]
In October of 2012, one of the best lineups of rock, country and soul acts came together to pay tribute to the late Band drummer/singer Levon Helm at New Jersey’s Izod Center. The Love For […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. The Eagles is still one of the most popular bands ever, and have kept busy in the past year.
The long-talked about Eagles documentary, History Of The Eagles Part 1, has finally scheduled its first public viewing.
A number of rock legends and some newer artists are contributing exclusive tracks (and a couple of other cool items) to help fund relief efforts in the south Brooklyn neighborhood of Red Hook.
Daryl Hall’s award-winning web-to-cable series Live from Daryl’s House celebrated it’s 60th episode with special guest Joe Walsh. The legendary Eagles guitarist appearance on the latest episode featured hits from his own catalog like “Rocky Mountain Way,” “Life’s Been Good” and a number from his recent release, Analog Man, called “Wrecking Ball,” plus Hall solo numbers “Someone Like You” and “Wrong Side of History.”
The K&M crew recap the WZLX 27th Anniversary Concert from Saturday night at the Comcast Center. With $10 beers inside, it appears everyone got liquored up in the parking lot before the show. Kevin […]
When much-beloved drummer/singer Levon Helm of The Band passed away on April 19, musicians from all genres and generations paid tribute at their concerts, in interviews and on Twitter. But on October 3rd at New Jersey’s Izod Center, a number of legends will pay tribute to him at a concert called “Love For Levon.”
Continuing his summer tour in support of new album Analog Man, Joe Walsh played the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom by the shores of New Hampshire, where fans packed the place to see the Eagles legend.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Karlson and McKenzie
- Jennifer Lawrence NUDE On Set Of New "X-Men" Movie...Well, Besides the Bodypaint [NSFW PHOTOS]
- Miss USA Pageant 2013
- Our Hot Bruins Bikini-Clad K&M Bombshell Out On The Overpass! [VIDEO & PHOTOS]
- Miss Utah: Dumbest Beauty Pageant Answer Ever? [VIDEO]
- Rock N' Roll Diary: June 18
- Karlson & McKenzie: Faces for Radio? ow.ly/mcaVp 25 minutes ago
- LISTEN: Chris Kelly From YOUR Boston #Bruins Calls K&M! ow.ly/mbNUs 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @ScottZolak Comments on Aaron Hernandez’s Relationship to a Local Murder Investigation ow.ly/mbNqL 2 hours ago
- Four Keys For #Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final ow.ly/mbMoO 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: #Patriots’ Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Death Investigation ow.ly/mbeAX 3 hours ago