What’s so special about a song called “Monkey Drums”?
A new Beatles compilation celebrating the Fab Four’s “most powerful rock songs,” titled Tomorrow Never Knows, hits iTunes exclusively today. Though there’s obviously no new music here, the album’s digital packaging does include a new note from Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters frontman.
A casual Def Leppard fan going to the iTunes store to download songs by the legendary hard rock band would likely be disappointed: their classic albums, including Pyromania, Hysteria, and Adrenalize, are all absent from the online retailer, due to business disagreements with their former record label, Universal Music.
Get ready to EXPERIENCE [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jimi Hendrix[/lastfm] via a new application for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, arriving just in time to celebrate the guitar god’s birthday on November 27.
There’s a really weird video on YouTube of what looks like a transvestite talking about how he/she hates people who beg others to “like” their status on Facebook. It’s pretty bizarre, since he/she hates people who do […]
[pullquote quote="Most people make the mistake of thinking design is what it looks like." credit="Steve Jobs"]Steve Jobs, co-founder, chairman, and former chief executive officer of Apple Inc. passed today, he was 56 years old. In […]
[pullquote quote="Hear the songs from Glee's season 3 premiere right here!" credit=""]Gleeks everywhere rejoice – television’s greatest hour of musical theater is back! This week Season 3 of Glee begins right where last season left […]
Classic [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Aerosmith songs[/lastfm] from 1973 to 1987 will now be available on iTunes for the first time, according to The New York Post.
The Ark Music Factory (the hideous bastards responsible for unleashing Rebecca Black on the world) have done it again. Madison Bray’s paint-by-numbers pop song, “Girl Swag” – is just as annoying as Rebecca’s YouTube-sensation-for-all-the wrong-reasons […]
This, my friends, is why the Internet was invented. Yes, it’s a huge waste of soda, time and energy – but it’s hilarious nonetheless.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- New Bedford Man Receives Replacement For Son’s Stolen Purple Heart ow.ly/lnaqv 5 hours ago
- Listen all weekend starting NOW through Monday for a chance to win Bon Jovi tickets! ow.ly/lnf8N 5 hours ago
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: Sports Movies that Make You Cry...like a Man ow.ly/ln9V3 6 hours ago
- Yup, this is real...Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early ow.ly/ln9mn 6 hours ago
- We love Morgan Freeman, but the guy really embarrassed himself here...Watch him FALL ASLEEP during an interview: ow.ly/ln8Xh 8 hours ago