In the latest edition of Carter’s Catalog, Carter Alan discusses Black Sabbath’s transition from Ozzy Osbourne to Ronnie James Dio as the lead vocalist, which began with 1980′s Heaven and Hell. With Ozzy now reunited […]
Looks like the British Metal Legends are getting into the Beer business.’ Frontman Bruce Dickinson says “As a fan of traditional English cask beer, I thought this could actually be something really exciting.” Enter Robinsons, an […]
Black Sabbath’s triumphant return now has a release date. Ozzy Osbourne & Co. will release the Rick Rubin-produced “13″ this June.
Legendary Cream drummer Ginger Baker playing for Black Sabbath? It’s not a classic rock version of fantasy football – it was an actual suggestion floated by Sabbath’s producer, Rick Rubin. In a recent Rolling Stone […]
Who’s the best hard rock band ever? It’s a subjective – and loaded – question. But according to a poll recently taken by BPI – the British Recording Industry’s trade group – Black Sabbath is the most important British hard rock band ever, followed by Iron Maiden.
Why spend years and thousand of dollars paying a certified, vocal coach to teach you how to sing? Thanks to the interwebs, our old pal Jim Gillette from the ’80′s Metal Band “Nitro” will show […]
Deep Purple singer Ian Gillan and Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi are about to release a somewhat confusing collection that includes lesser known material from both artists’ careers, as well as some of their collaborations. Jokingly titled WhoCares, it’s likely that heavy metal and hard rock fans will care a lot.
Comedian Jim Breuer called in to Karlson & McKenzie Wednesday morning and talked about an interesting trip he took with his family. He has long had a famous impression of AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson, and this video shows it is spot-on. Wonder what AC/DC would sound like if they covered “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”?
In one of the most anticipated classic rock concerts in recent memory, Black Sabbath reunited for an epic headlining performance at Lollapalooza 2012 in Chicago.
Lollapalooza’s first day featured an incredibly eclectic assortment of acts, but perhaps none seemed quite as left-of-center as, oddly, Black Sabbath.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- Okla. Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive Under Rubble [VIDEO]
- ICYMI: Why the @doorsofficial wouldn't have been nearly the same without Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfDXq 16 minutes ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie remember late Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfyUy 1 hour ago
- 1979: @eltonjohndotcom became the first Western artist to tour the USSR. wzlx.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/pho… http://t.co/qfSzU0sjxZ 3 hours ago
- Here's the audio of the insane bat mitzvah chaperone @KarlsonMcKenzie talked about today - warning, F-bombs ahead! ow.ly/leZmt 4 hours ago
- The one and only. In fact it was "The Sky is Crying"! RT @angelacedrone: love this crying guitar, Stevie Ray Vaughn? 4 hours ago