Not many people can play the guitar at all, let alone while surgeons go to work on your brain while your head is cut open. Musician Brad Carter did just that.
I want your badge number, says 12-yr old Jeremy
Watch and listen to the man with the world’s lowest voice sing a song, Yeah Barry White he’s got you beat
Last week, a 64-year-old man in England was DRUNK, spotted a snowman on the street – and decided to HAVE SEX WITH IT.
Kevin asks listeners to call in and explain why they wont get their flu shot.
Next time you think about competing in a roach eating contest…think again.
How many questions can Kevin get through before the caller hangs up?
This video is going to make you feel like a jerk.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @985thesportshub: Bruins Live Blog: Brent Seabrook Scores In OT, Ties Series At 2-2 cbsloc.al/14Kr49f 1 hour ago
- Five Things About...The Music of "The Sopranos" w/ Queen, Steely Dan, ZZ Top and Cream ow.ly/mcQFS 2 hours ago
- About to go into OT with the #bruins and #hawks... Hey, @KHitsChicago, how you feelin'? Go B's! cbsboston.com/bruins 2 hours ago
- RT @michaelFhurley: A 3-1 series lead or a 2-2 tie is at stake. Be prepared for the most intense period of the entire NHL season. http://t.… 2 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS: Actor James Gandolfini best known for his role as Tony Soprano is dead at age 51: cbsloc.al/12WkoHd 5 hours ago