hagrid the intern
Guitarist Garry Hoey is in studio playing for K & M!
Kevin records his mother and asks why she hasn’t been using the car he bought her.
Jonathan Lajoie, known as Taco from “The League,” comes at you with the best Christmas song that ever existed.
Phone Calls from WBZ Reporter Sera Congi and listeners about the tragedy in Newtown CT.
The Dallas Mavericks may be a good basketball team but that does not mean anyone on that team knows how to sing.
Another inmate was executed. This time in the State of Florida. Listen in as callers guess what said inmate had for his final meal for a pair of tickets to see Lou Gramm!
Big Head Braden and Kevin both have traffic court in the next two days.
Pete ruins another Dial-A-Carol by hitting up the recipient for payment
How many questions will today’s sucker answer?
Can a caller guess something that a death row inmate had for their last meal?
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @petemckenziezlx: Whoa! This kid is fer real..."11-Year-Old Belts Out AC/DC" cbsloc.al/10PnZjj 1 hour ago
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff ow.ly/ld58M 1 hour ago
- Tom Brady to @SI_PeterKing: ‘Never Felt Better Throwing The Football’ ow.ly/lcVi3 2 hours ago
- LISTEN: @DavidCGoucher Joins K&M To Talk Game 3 of #Bruins-#Rangers in NYC! ow.ly/lcI4y 4 hours ago
- Alright...Can we just see the woodchipper destroying a grandfather clock one more time? ow.ly/lcquD 5 hours ago