Jimmy Kimmel hit the street yesterday to ask people if they were voting in the vice presidential election. (Yeah, that’s not a real thing)
Comedian Stephen Lynch drops by the studio and sings us a new song!
With inspiration ranging from the Bond girls to the most hideous, tightly knit flesh-colored sweater to ever exist, this is one for the books.
The gang talks Romney and Obama, and the “binder full of women.”
They have weird PSAs in Finland, man…
Vote in the comments!
How many ridiculous questions can Kevin ask today before the caller hangs up?
He hasn’t changed a bit. Well, except for the fatness.
He gets a little carried away (Joe Biden Style) and starts screaming, resulting in an amusingly intense speech.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- Fire up the woodchippah! In case you missed it, watch K&M shred a grandfather clock, among other things: ow.ly/l8Q2E 11 hours ago
- K&M Mugshot of the Day: Fondling Some Pepperoni ow.ly/l8MYV 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: Photo highlights of this morning's @KarlsonMcKenzie and the WOODCHIPPER! ow.ly/l8Pb4 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony ow.ly/l8P3t 14 hours ago
- Premiere: John Fogerty Lyric Video for ‘Mystic River’ ow.ly/l8OYB 15 hours ago