The “Call Me Maybe” covers never stop but this one is still pretty impressive.
Plastered, hammered, inebriated, intoxicated…
How many idiotic questions can we ask? Find out!
A clearly unemployed individual has condensed over 30 years of video games…and edited it into a song.
We’ve seen some lame local news coverage, but this is ridiculous. It’s from KY3 News in Springfield Missouri, (number one in the Ozarks!) and they led last night’s evening news with a story about a […]
Some guy thought it would be fun to go around to different businesses and tell them he was quitting – even though he’d never worked there. And some of the reactions were pretty great.
There’s another one of those “re-edits” on YouTube, where they take clips from classic movies and piece together the lyrics to an entire song. It’s actually really cool. This time the song is the classic […]
Hey! It’s that time of year again – when the trees start blooming, the sun starts shining, and Kevin Karlson fools innocent children into thinking they missed their shot at unknown riches. Yes, Kevin just […]
It’s unclear at this time what his level of involvement would be, but the former [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beatles[/lastfm] star is in talks with Olympic organizers planning “something” for the London games.
Doritos is running a contest for potential filmmakers to make a commercial and have it possibly run on air during the Super Bowl. This is one of the early entries that didn’t make the cut, […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 12 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 12 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 13 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 14 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KevinKarlson Talks About Meeting His Daughter's Unimpressive Prom Date ow.ly/ldCqY 14 hours ago