Patsy’s dreams are coming true, but something tells us she isn’t quite done wishing.
Patsy is back and Karlson sees if she can make her second wish come true.
Kevin’s mother-in-law turned 72 this month and he was there to capture her reaction, and also ask her some REALLY inappropriate questions.
Kevin took his mother in law Patsy on his boat over the weekend and she had a little bit of trouble trying to hold onto her wig.
Hey! It’s that time of year again – when the trees start blooming, the sun starts shining, and Kevin Karlson fools innocent children into thinking they missed their shot at unknown riches. Yes, Kevin just […]
Kevin gets his crazy mother in law, Patsy, on the air to ask about her plans for Easter. Patsy meanwhile wants to know if Kevin got the call about the family appearing on The Family […]
Kevin gets Patsy on the line to talk about the audition for “The Family Feud”. How did it go? Was having Patsy on the panel a mistake? Did they make the show?
Kevin Karlson had his mother in law patsy on the other day to test her skill for an upcoming audition for Family Feud. Kevin plays a call he recorded where he lets her know she […]
So I’ve been taking dance lesson for what feels like FOREVER in preparation for my wedding in May, and Kevin Karlson asked me to film a little bit of it so he can laugh at […]
Kevin’s crazy mother in law Patsy calls in to prove she’s got what it takes to play on The Family Feud. Will she prove Kevin wrong and be really good or will disaster strike leaving […]
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 12 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 12 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 13 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 14 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KevinKarlson Talks About Meeting His Daughter's Unimpressive Prom Date ow.ly/ldCqY 15 hours ago