E Street Band
Tom Morello, famed guitarist for Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave (who records solo albums as The Nightwatchman), is filling the shoes of Little Steven Van Zandt on Bruce Springsteen‘s Wrecking Ball Tour of Australia. […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: “Clarence doesn’t leave the E Street Band when he dies. He leaves when […]
Springsteen expects his band to be able to play different songs night after night, and apparently, the same holds true for his guests. Both Vedder and Morello showed up the following night, but each did (mostly) different songs from the prior concert
After going way past three hours on many of their shows on their current tour for Wrecking Ball, Springsteen & The E Street Band’s show yesterday (July 31) at Olympic Stadium in Helsinki, Finland, clocked in at four hours and five minutes. And that didn’t even include the five song solo acoustic set Springsteen did earlier in the day.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have yet to kick off the second round of North American shows on the Wrecking Ball Tour, and yet, The Boss has just announced a third leg of shows across America and Canada.
Sunday marked the one-year anniversary of the bombing and shooting spree in Norway. At a memorial concert honoring victims of the tragedy, Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt took the stage, surprising 60,000 attendees with a touching cover.
If you have ever witnessed a Bruce Springsteen concert, the word ‘depression’ certainly does not come to mind when trying to describe it. The New Yorker summed up the experience quite well when they say […]
Guitarist and Springsteen sidekick Steven Van Zandt is facing possible scheduling conflicts in order to film the second season of his Norwegian television show, “Lilyhammer.”
A year ago today, the music world lost one of it’s most distinctive horn players when E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons passed away. Clemons died from complications from a stroke he’d suffered days earlier.
Karlson & Mckenzie play a round of Springsteen Or Gillette Roulette for a pair of Springsteen Tickets at Gillette Stadium in August! Does the caller get lucky?
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- CBS News: How to Help Those Affected By The #Oklahoma Tornado ow.ly/leXrr #PrayForOklahoma 2 hours ago
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 15 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 16 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 17 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 17 hours ago