The late Led Zeppelin legend would’ve been 64 on May 31st if he were still walking this mortal coil with us. Shame to think how many more albums worth of inspiration he could have shared […]
Now this is what you call commitment to craft. This orchestra drummer goes all John Bonham on everyone with a “Moby Dick”-style drum solo, then tops it off with some good old-fashioned projectile vomiting. But […]
Just in time for the Winter Holidays (if it ever gets cold enough around here), watch this guy rip a mean drum solo on a kit made with frozen water. If this had been invented […]
Here’s a predictably awesome drum solo by [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rush[/lastfm] drummer Neil Peart on Thursday night’s “Letterman!”
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @cbsboston: AMBER ALERT issued for child kidnapped from Roxbury home shrd.by/MMHsRk 8 hours ago
- CBS Boston: No Shortage Of Candidates For #Boston Mayoral Election As Deadline Nears ow.ly/lg0NT 11 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on the "Cone of Shame" that Pete's dog now has to wear ow.ly/lg0Jr 12 hours ago
- WATCH: Elton John performs live in the U.S.S.R. this week in 1979, right in the middle of the Cold War ow.ly/lfUB4 13 hours ago
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 14 hours ago