Driving under the influence
Some people just don’t learn from their mistakes.
Another drunk chick on a horse getting arrested…when are they gonna’ learn?
Look at those ears!
Reese Witherspoon was arrested for being a rude little pig.
Insert obligatory “Legally Blonde” joke here?
19-year-old Matthew Nieveen of Lincoln, Nebraska was arrested for allegedly driving drunk after leaving a Halloween party while still in his costume – he was dressed as a breathalyzer.
The Gang dissects the news out of Illinois that Carlton Fisk was arrested for DUI in a corn field.
Hall of Fame Red Sox catcher Carlton Fisk was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in the middle of a corn field in Illinois.
This guy ain’t takin’ no sobriety test that can be called into question by TV hosts with mustaches.
Even when his car ran out of gas he continued to drink… almost to death!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @985thesportshub: Bruins Live Blog: Brent Seabrook Scores In OT, Ties Series At 2-2 cbsloc.al/14Kr49f 9 hours ago
- Five Things About...The Music of "The Sopranos" w/ Queen, Steely Dan, ZZ Top and Cream ow.ly/mcQFS 9 hours ago
- About to go into OT with the #bruins and #hawks... Hey, @KHitsChicago, how you feelin'? Go B's! cbsboston.com/bruins 9 hours ago
- RT @michaelFhurley: A 3-1 series lead or a 2-2 tie is at stake. Be prepared for the most intense period of the entire NHL season. http://t.… 9 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS: Actor James Gandolfini best known for his role as Tony Soprano is dead at age 51: cbsloc.al/12WkoHd 12 hours ago