We still love you, Snow Monster!
The gang talk about the the firing of their loyal listener “Dogg,” the Lowell plowman who videotaped himself on the job just having some fun.
Behind the scenes look at how to be an ass with Dogg, The Plowman. According to him this is the best part of his job, well and making bank of course. He made enough money during Nemo to buy himself cigarettes for the next six months!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- Do you want to hear additional details of the #NSA surveillance program? cbsloc.al/16bRKia 4 hours ago
- RT @cbsboston: BREAKING: Report - @Patriots Aaron Hernandez questioned by police in North Attleboro murder -- shrd.by/ZDotc4 4 hours ago
- Third Line Propels Bruins To Another Win, Stanley Cup Lead ow.ly/m9nrf 5 hours ago
- LIZTEN: @RollingStones Hair & A Hartford Whalers Wedding on Ice ow.ly/m9XFF 5 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie weigh in on the controversy surrounding Robert Kraft's Super Bowl ring ow.ly/m9Xz6 6 hours ago