“At least Bush was affable,” Stills writes. “I don’t care if it’s a debate and you’re running for office. It’s not right to be that rude to the President of the United States, let alone anybody else. Also, you don’t get offended when you get corrected.”
On this date in 1978, Crosby, Stills & Nash came to the Boston Garden for a memorable performance.
Though their debut, Crosby, Stills and Nash, was a Top 10 album and sold over 4 million copies, it was the arrival of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Neil Young[/lastfm] that propelled the group into the stratosphere.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Memorial Day: 10 Classic Soldier Songs ow.ly/lnc7I 28 minutes ago
- Ritchie Blackmore is a great guitarist, but what he's REALLY great at is SMASHING them! His best work: ow.ly/lnbOx 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Carter Alan talks The Who's "Tommy", which came out this week in 1969: ow.ly/lnbDW 2 hours ago
- Still not too late to check out Boston-area Memorial Day weekend events! ow.ly/lnbCi 3 hours ago
- 33,000 Flags On Boston Common Honor State’s Fallen Heroes ow.ly/lnbmH 4 hours ago