Or, as the inter-webs calls them: “Life Hacks”. Hey, don’t knock it. Some of these look like they might actually work!
A clearly unemployed individual has condensed over 30 years of video games…and edited it into a song.
Leave it to the experts in Las Vegas to come up with this million-dollar idea! It’s the Hangover Heaven Bus. For the healthy fee of $90 it will pick you up at your Hotel on […]
Never get stuck in traffic again with the PAL-V or “Personal Air and Land Vehicle”. Considered by some to be the world’s first practical, flying automobile. It is currently being tested and flown in the […]
Except the best damn video clip of a Capuchin Monkey washing dishes in a creek! I think I’m gonna bring one of these guys to Christmas Dinner to help with the clean-up. That way everyone […]
Kicking off a new, weekly segment here on the Kenny Young Blog Page (i.e. second to last page on the Internet). It’s a modern take on the age-old classic “You Make The Call”. It’s easy […]
What happens when you leave two kids, under the age of five alone with a 5-lb. bag of Flour? THIS…this is what happens. One thing’s for sure, there’s gonna be a lot of “Hoover-ing” going […]
Gilby Clarke, best known for his 3-year tenure with rock band [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Guns N’ Roses[/lastfm], recently said that Axl Rose’s new music is great, it’s just not Guns N’ Roses.
Classic [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Aerosmith songs[/lastfm] from 1973 to 1987 will now be available on iTunes for the first time, according to The New York Post.
In an interview with the BBC, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Who[/lastfm]‘s Pete Townshend revealed the amount of difficulty he has in writing songs these days.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- New Bedford Man Receives Replacement For Son’s Stolen Purple Heart ow.ly/lnaqv 14 hours ago
- Listen all weekend starting NOW through Monday for a chance to win Bon Jovi tickets! ow.ly/lnf8N 14 hours ago
- From @Man_Cave_Daily: Sports Movies that Make You Cry...like a Man ow.ly/ln9V3 15 hours ago
- Yup, this is real...Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early ow.ly/ln9mn 16 hours ago
- We love Morgan Freeman, but the guy really embarrassed himself here...Watch him FALL ASLEEP during an interview: ow.ly/ln8Xh 17 hours ago