Pete McKenzie, while on his way from the parking garage to game six of the Eastern Conference Finals, asks fans if they can name any other Celtic players other than “The Big Four”(Pierce, Rondo, Allen and Garnett) .
Does you bologna also have a hyphenated third name because your progressive mother won’t be held down by patriarchal traditions?
Karlson and McKenzie go on local food show Phantom Gourmet. K & M on a food show, shocker.
Kevin was recently interviewed for the June Issue of New England Treasure Hunters Newsletter. It’s time for an adventure…
Today is Bob’s last day before he limps off into the sunset.
Two guys tried to rob a convenience store in Ottawa and I bet they are regretting it.
Here is a compilation of Fred Rogers quotes auto-tuned and put in to a song called “Garden Of Your Mind”.
Rondo tellin’ it like it is! Celts in 6!
The world record for tightest parallel parking job is now 5.91 inches!
Triple Crown Track Announcer Larry Collmus will be at Suffolk Downs and he calls Karlson and McKenzie.
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things ow.ly/l93Lx 6 hours ago
- Boston Area’s Best Memorial Day Celebrations ow.ly/l91Xi 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Archaeological Dig Underway In Boston’s North End ow.ly/l91Oi 8 hours ago
- Video Flashback: Led Zeppelin, Others Perform at Madison Square Garden in 1988 ow.ly/l93Fz 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Invade #ChuckTV: The Vinyl Frontier ow.ly/l93x9 10 hours ago