“That Guy” with Braden on WZLX! Time for another rant!
Kevin gets a tip from a listener and becomes the man of the track.
The Gang discuss Kevin’s daughter Katie’s Graduation and Patsy gets a mention
This clip has nothing to see, but you can hear the absolutely insane rant of a bat mitzvah chaperone who calls these kids “spoiled f****** brats,” among other things. Apparently they were throwing M&Ms at the driver, which probably isn’t safe. Still, the guy absolutely LOSES IT.
Time for today’s senseless survey!
Rene Rancourt sings to us about tonight’s Game 7 + K&M Corrections to wrap up the show!
You’re coming off stupid.
Does anyone smell a closer controversy? Uh-oh.
Who would want that sponsor for their car?
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Miss USA Pageant 2013 Tom Petty at Bonnaroo Rolling Stones at the TD... Black Sabbath Town Hall
- Boston Strong Concert [PHOTOS] 2013 Classic Rock Classic... R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013...
- 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @985thesportshub: Bruins Live Blog: Brent Seabrook Scores In OT, Ties Series At 2-2 cbsloc.al/14Kr49f 7 hours ago
- Five Things About...The Music of "The Sopranos" w/ Queen, Steely Dan, ZZ Top and Cream ow.ly/mcQFS 7 hours ago
- About to go into OT with the #bruins and #hawks... Hey, @KHitsChicago, how you feelin'? Go B's! cbsboston.com/bruins 7 hours ago
- RT @michaelFhurley: A 3-1 series lead or a 2-2 tie is at stake. Be prepared for the most intense period of the entire NHL season. http://t.… 7 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS: Actor James Gandolfini best known for his role as Tony Soprano is dead at age 51: cbsloc.al/12WkoHd 10 hours ago