This clip has nothing to see, but you can hear the absolutely insane rant of a bat mitzvah chaperone who calls these kids “spoiled f****** brats,” among other things. Apparently they were throwing M&Ms at the driver, which probably isn’t safe. Still, the guy absolutely LOSES IT.
Time for today’s senseless survey!
Rene Rancourt sings to us about tonight’s Game 7 + K&M Corrections to wrap up the show!
You’re coming off stupid.
Does anyone smell a closer controversy? Uh-oh.
Who would want that sponsor for their car?
Turk is here! Bruins legend Derek Sanderson stopped by and talked about his life away from hockey and some of his struggles. He also gave us some legal advice.
It’s draft season so we asked Dan Roche to give us some Patriots and NFL draft analysis and predictions.
When Kevin from the Department of Senseless Surveys calls it is probably a good idea to hang up.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- RT @cbsboston: AMBER ALERT issued for child kidnapped from Roxbury home shrd.by/MMHsRk 2 hours ago
- CBS Boston: No Shortage Of Candidates For #Boston Mayoral Election As Deadline Nears ow.ly/lg0NT 6 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie on the "Cone of Shame" that Pete's dog now has to wear ow.ly/lg0Jr 7 hours ago
- WATCH: Elton John performs live in the U.S.S.R. this week in 1979, right in the middle of the Cold War ow.ly/lfUB4 8 hours ago
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 9 hours ago