Daryl Hall’s award-winning web-to-cable series Live from Daryl’s House celebrated it’s 60th episode with special guest Joe Walsh. The legendary Eagles guitarist appearance on the latest episode featured hits from his own catalog like “Rocky Mountain Way,” “Life’s Been Good” and a number from his recent release, Analog Man, called “Wrecking Ball,” plus Hall solo numbers “Someone Like You” and “Wrong Side of History.”
Joe Walsh played in the first two All-Starr Bands (as well as Starr’s short lived late-’90s backing band, The Roundheads), and these days, is Ringo’s brother-in-law. He says that the first All-Starr Band was one of the greatest groups he’s ever played in. And as huge of an experience as that was, being a part of the Starr family is even more of an eye-opener.
In an interview with Karlson & McKenzie on ZLX, Joe Walsh talked about his new album Analog Man, his brother-in-law Ringo Starr, and what’s in store for The Eagles’ 40th anniversary.
Joe Walsh calls in to K&M to talk about his new album and newfound happiness.
Joe Walsh releases his first solo album in 20 years, “Analog Man,” on June 5. The new LP is now available to stream online ahead of its release.
Joe Walsh has finished work on his solo album Analog Man and plans to release it sometime in 2012. In an interview with Ultimate Classic Rock, Walsh said that Analog Man will be released toward the end of 2012, probably in the winter.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- CBS News: How to Help Those Affected By The #Oklahoma Tornado ow.ly/leXrr #PrayForOklahoma 2 hours ago
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 14 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 15 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 16 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 17 hours ago